for more photos of Spring Lake Farms
When you arrive at Spring Lake Farms,
you'll feel as if you've just arrived home. In fact, you may not want to leave.
Time stands still. Things move a little slower -- we give you and your horse
our undivided attention.
Passing by a three-acre lake, you'll come
to two houses -- home to the Samples family of horse enthusiasts: Bob Samples
and daughter Gail Jones. So there no wondering who's manning the show -- owners
live on the property with your horse.
As a horse board facility in Georgia,
our facilities include:
- Main stables with seven 12' X 12' stalls
and two 10' X 10' stalls; climate controlled bathroom, tack room and sitting
room; horse wash rack with hot and cold running water
- Run-out corral attached to the back
of the Main Barn
- Hay Barn
- Riding rink, a 200' X 100' oval with
a sand-based 4' high fence
- Round exercising pen, a 60' radius
circle with an 8' high wall for less distractions while exercising the horse
in a controlled environment
- Three large fenced pastures with shade
- Most pasture is enclosed in 2"
X 4" horsewire